Photo Gallery 4 Images
UPDATE: Arrested in the drug bust Thursday morning were four individuals—59-year-old Daniel Leroy Jones, 53-year-old Mark Scott Stanton, 48-year-old Cariann Hall, and 40-year-old Timothy David Allen.
We will update with more information on the bust and the charges of those arrested shortly.
(Updated asof 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 10)
MEDFORD, Ore. — Thursday morning saw Medford Area Drug and Gang Enforcement (MADGE) agents descend on a suspected drug den in Medford. The home is located in the 2400-block of Finley Lane on the west outskirts of town.
According to a NewsWatch 12 reporter on the scene, MADGE agents broke a window at the house in order to get in and execute a search warrant. There were several people in the house with warrants out for their arrest, but the exact number and how many may have been arrested is still unknown at this time.
MADGE agents say that neighbors have been complaining about the house for some time, suspecting that the residents were dealing drugs due to the high amount of traffic to and from the house.
The house lies just inside the Jackson County Sheriff's Office jurisdiction—the City of Medford ends one house up the street.
This is a developing story, and the article will be updated as more details emerge.
- UPDATE: Police Raid Suspected Drug Den in Medford
- Officers raid two Medford addresses in 'ongoing drug investigation'
- Four Suspects Arrested in Medford Drug Bust
- Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with a felony for running a drug den
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Medford Police Needs Help Identifying Suspect
- Medford Police Warn of Suspected Scammer
- Medford Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Medford Police Seek Car Theft Suspect