UPDATE: The Siskiyou County Sheriff office confirms the suspect is in custody. More details will follow when they're known.
Hernandez is being charged with two counts of Assault by Means of Force and one count of Assault With a Deadly Weapon (Other than a Firearm). Further court dates have not yet been set for Hernandez.
(Updated as of 11:10 a.m. on Monday, April 23)
YREKA, Calif. — The Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a suspect wanted in connection to a homicide investigation.
Mike Hernandez was last known to be in Yreka as of the evening of Saturday, April 21st. The Sheriff Office says he should be considered armed and dangerous.
If you him police have asked that you do not approach him but call 911 or Sheriff's Office Dispatch at (530) 841-2900 if you have any information regarding his location.
This investigation is ongoing and more information will be released in the future.
- UPDATE: Man Wanted In Connection With Yreka Murder Investigation Apprehended
- Man Wanted In Curry County Crimes Apprehended in Nevada
- Man Arrested Near Yreka, Accused of Attempted Murder
- Police: Yreka Attempted Murder Suspect Turned Himself In
- Yreka Police investigate child abuse after 2-month-old hospitalized
- UPDATE: Car Found Abandoned in Yreka Belonged to Decapitation Victim
- Yreka Man Arrested after Stabbing Man Multiple Times
- Yreka Restaurant Takes Stand Against Bullying
- Job Fair at New Casino in Yreka
- Yreka Police Chief Announces His Retirement