Update: The Medford Police say the house, as well as an unoccupied vehicle, were struck with bullets. They say no one was injured, and multiple bullet casings were recovered from the scene.
Police say witnesses reported the shooter was in a white sedan that drove by the house in an eastbound direction. Police are asking anyone with information, or anyone that has video surveillance in the area, to let them know.
Police say they are looking into the fact that it could be gang related, although they say they have seen very little gang activity lately.
Medford Police are investigating a drive-by shooting.
The incident happened at the corner of Dakota Avenue and Hamilton Street in South Medford.
Shots were reportedly fired into a home near Washington Elementary School.
Multiple police vehicles were at the scene and investigators had part of Dakota Avenue blocked off for a couple hours.
No injuries have been reported.
Police are searching for the suspects.
- Police Investigate Drive-By Shooting In Medford
- Medford Police Continue Investigation Into Deadly Drive-By Shooting
- Medford Police Investigating Stabbing
- Medford Police Seek Suspect in Drive-By Shooting
- Medford Police investigating robbery at Dutch Bros.
- Police Arrest Another Suspect in Medford Drive-By
- Medford Police Investigate 5th Coffee Stand Robbery Since March
- Medford Police warn about scam
- Medford Police Announce Crosswalk Stakeout
- Grand Jury Decides Police Officer in Medford Shooting Was Justified