GRANTS PASS, Ore.-- A 13-year-old is in custody tonight after police say he made threats to North Middle School in Grants Pass.
Grants Pass Police say around 1:30pm Wednesday, they responded to North Middle School after reports of a student threatening to shoot up the school.
The 13-year-old has been taken to the Josephine County Juvenile Detention Center on charges of disorderly conduct.
Police say they take these threats very seriously and are thanking students for stepping forward and informing staff quickly of the threats.
- Police Arrest Juvenile After Violent Threats Made
- Police: Juveniles Arrested for Assault on Grants Pass Transient
- Police Seek Help Identifying Juvenile Victims
- Juvenile Detention Center Re-Opens
- Oregon Man in Wedding Feud Made Fake Threats to Airports
- Juvenile Sentenced For Starting Eagle Creek Fire
- Car Rolls Into Canal, Injures Two Juveniles
- Violent Crime Rose in Oregon During 2017
- Arrest Made In Fatal Klamath Falls Stabbing