MEDFORD, Ore. — Fall is here, and Pheasant Fields Farms has kicked off their 16th annual Harvest Festival.
This year is expected to be its biggest festival yet. They have various family fun events, including an animal exhibit, a pumpkin patch and a cow train.
The festival will be open every weekend in October from 10 a.m., till 5 in the evening. On certain days there will be a Flashlight Corn Maze, which is open to all ages.
- Pheasant Fields Farms kicked off their 16th Annual Harvest Festival
- 16th Annual Thomas Ussary Memorial Car Show
- The 66th Annual Pear Blossom Festival kicks off on Friday
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival Green Show Kicks Off
- Ashland Independent Film Festival Kicks Off Thursday
- Oregon Chocolate Festival Kicks Off In Ashland
- Boatnik Festivities Kick Off In Grants Pass
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival Kicks Off Outdoor Season
- Tulip Festival kicks off this weekend
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival kicks-off Green Shows