MEDFORD, Ore. -- Phagans' Beauty School is raising money for breast cancer research. Today, stylists will take on as many clients as they can in a marathon day event and donate half the service dollars and all donations to to two breast cancer research foundations.
The beauty school has a location in Medford, Grants Pass, Salem, Corvallis and Bend.
Stylists will be doing as many haircuts, manicures and facials as they can squeeze in. The salon will also be accepting donations.
You can stop by the salon from now until closing at 5:30 p.m. for a slot or you can just make a donation. You can read about the salon's Beauty for a Cure campaign here.
- Phagans' Beauty School Raises Money For Breast Cancer Research
- Phagan's Beauty College Gears Up To Raise Thousands
- Men in pink raise money for breast cancer research
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research
- Real Men Wear Pink: Men Help Raise and Money for Breast Cancer Research
- Local Beauty School Raises Money for Missing Kids
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer
- Local Business Pampers Breast Cancer Survivors
- New Breast Cancer Gene Mutations Found