MEDFORD, Ore -- Oregon State Police says a person was hit by two cars on Highway 99 near Glenwood Road.
It happened Sunday morning just before 4:00 am. OSP says a GMC Yukon, driven by Tyre Jones, was heading southbound on Highway 99 when he hit Anthony Lux. OSP says Lux was in the roadway. He was hit again by a Jeep Cherokee, driven by Jasmine Turk-Bly.
Lux was taken to a hospital and died there.
Multiple agencies responded to this including Medford PD, Pheonix PD, Talent PD, Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Medford Fire, Mercy Flights ambluance and ODOT.
- Person on Highway 99 hit by two cars
- Pedestrian struck by car on highway 99 in Phoenix
- One person dead following multi-car crash on Redwood Highway
- Pedestrian Killed in Crash Along Highway 99 in Jackson County
- Crash on Highway 99 in Phoenix causing traffic backups
- Reckless driving leads to fatal crash on Highway 99
- Rollover crash along Highway 99 in Medford causes major delays
- UPDATE: Person Dead After Hitting Tree
- Fatal car crash on Highway 50
- Deadly car crash on Highway 97