ROGUE RIVER, Ore. — A crash in Rogue River on Wednesday resulted in the death of one pedestrian, according to the Rogue River Police Department (RRPD).
The crash occurred at the intersection of E Main Street and Pine Street—which forms a large four-way stop, the lanes slightly offset from one another (visible in the map below).
RRPD have not yet released any additional details on the incident, saying the following in a Facebook post:
"With both sympathy and respect to all who were touched by this tragedy, we ask that any speculation, perceptions or personal matter not be posted here."
RRPD were assisted by the Medford Police Department and Jackson County Sheriff's Office in responding to the crash.
- Driver Strikes and Kills Pedestrian in Rogue River
- Driver Cleared of Criminal Charges in Rogue River Pedestrian Death
- UPDATE: Near Head-On Crash Kills Driver in Rogue River
- Truck drifting in Rogue River
- Alleged Drunk Driver Causes Rogue River Power Outage
- Rogue Valley Strike Team Comes Home
- Woman Killed in Memorial Day Rogue River Rafting Accident
- Crews Backburn Close to the Rogue River
- Rogue River Rafting Incident Claims Man's Life
- Rogue River Highway back open after investigation