MEDFORD, Ore.,-Saturday was the 66th annual Pear Blossom Parade. The parade has been happening annually in Medford since 1954. It started off with just 20 parade floats to now over 150 different groups in the parade and over 4,000 participants. Over it's 66 years, the run and scholarship pageant have been added. Anywhere from 25,000-30,000 people lined the streets of downtown Medford on Saturday to watch.
Aside from the crowd growth, the food and beverage booths are also a recent addition to the Pear Blossom Parade and Festival.
- Pear Blossom Parade changes through the years
- Pear Blossom Parade Times and Road Closures
- Pear Blossom Parade Draws 30,000 to Downtown Medford
- 65th Annual Pear Blossom Festival Begins
- Pear Blossom Festival Prepares to Celebrate 65th Year
- Boy Scout Troop 5 trailer stolen while doing service work at the Pear Blossom Parade
- 100 Police Officers Coming to Secure Pear Blossom Festival
- Platano, Johnson Crowned at Pear Blossom 10-Mile Race
- The 66th Annual Pear Blossom Festival kicks off on Friday
- 10-year-old wins Pear Blossom 10 mile run, female division