MEDFORD, Ore. -- Today is the 65th annual Pear Blossom Festival Parade in downtown Medford. Parade organizers anticipate more than 25,000 people will line the streets to watch the festivities.
The parade starts at 11 a.m. and will end around 2 p.m.
The parade will start at Beatty and Central. It then proceeds down Central Avenue, turns right onto West Main Street, and disperses at Mistletoe.
Parking to watch the parade will be on the side streets surrounding the parade route.
Medford Police say there will be many different road closures at different times. The main closures will be on Central, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and East Main Street. Be aware roads near the courthouse could be closed as well.
Police say there will be proper signage, and road blocks to keep people safe.
Aside from the parade, the Pear-A-Fare and Street Fair are also going on today from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information you can call the Pear Blossom Festival at 541-840-8007.
- Pear Blossom Parade Times and Road Closures
- Pear Blossom Parade Draws 30,000 to Downtown Medford
- 65th Annual Pear Blossom Festival Begins
- Pear Blossom Festival Prepares to Celebrate 65th Year
- 100 Police Officers Coming to Secure Pear Blossom Festival
- Platano, Johnson Crowned at Pear Blossom 10-Mile Race
- Pear Harvest in the Smoke
- Upcoming Road Closures
- At The Market: Pears and Meat
- Road Closure in East Medford