MEDFORD, Ore.- Today the Pear Blossom Parade brought tens of thousands of people into downtown Medford.
Festival organizers estimated between 25 and 30,000 festival goers lined the streets.
NewsWatch12 was out in full force along with 250 other parade entries this year.
That totaled out to about 4,000 parade participants.
From local school bands, to boxing floats, to one with a zipline on it, there was something for everyone.
The Pear Blossom Parade was one of the main events happening this weekend.
The street fair is going on right now and continues into the evening, ending around 10 o'clock.
For a look at the schedule of events, you can find that in our previous coverage here.
- Pear Blossom Parade Draws 30,000 to Downtown Medford
- Pear Blossom Parade Times and Road Closures
- Pear Blossom Parade changes through the years
- 65th Annual Pear Blossom Festival Begins
- Boy Scout Troop 5 trailer stolen while doing service work at the Pear Blossom Parade
- Pear Blossom Festival Prepares to Celebrate 65th Year
- 100 Police Officers Coming to Secure Pear Blossom Festival
- Platano, Johnson Crowned at Pear Blossom 10-Mile Race
- The 66th Annual Pear Blossom Festival kicks off on Friday
- 10-year-old wins Pear Blossom 10 mile run, female division