PORT ORFORD, Ore. — A Curry County woman is dead following a single-car rollover crash on Highway 101 early Friday morning, according to Oregon State Police (OSP).
Troopers and emergency personnel responded to reports of the crash near milepost 290 just before 3 a.m. Investigators came to believe that 26-year-old John Figura of Port Orford had been driving his 2006 Chevrolet Aveo southbound on Hwy 101 when he left the roadway. OSP said that the car rolled before hitting a telephone pole.
While Figura was brought to the hospital in Gold Beach with non-life-threatening injuries, his passenger — 24-year-old Natalie Wilson, also of Port Orford — sustained fatal injuries in the crash and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators believe that driver fatigue may have contributed to the crash.
- Passenger Dies in Rollover Crash on Highway 101 in Curry County
- One Person Killed in Curry County Crash On Highway 101
- Passenger Killed in Rollover Crash on Williams Highway
- 911 In Curry County Fixed
- One Dead, Two Injured in Rollover Crash on Highway 199
- Teens 'Remarkably' Unhurt After Curry County Car Crash and Fire
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Man
- Wanted Suspects Arrested in Curry County
- Jackson County Sees Two Halloween Rollover Crashes
- Motorcycle Passenger Killed in Lake County Crash