OREGON-- Pacific Power is gearing up for what could be a busy weekend for them.
The company says that the snow and ice across the state could cause power outages. If there is a power outage in your area you can now report it or check the status of it by texting. You can text out to 722-797 to report an outage and you can text stat to that same number to check the status of an outage.
You do have to text from the number connected to your Pacific Power account.. So Pacific Power recommends checking the number that you have on file with them ahead of bad weather.
- Pacific Power Preparing for This Weekend
- Pacific Power Reports Power Outage in Ashland
- Pacific Power and Caltrans Prepared for Winter Storm
- Pacific Power Announces Rollout of 'Smart Meters'
- Pacific Power Begins Installing Smart Meters
- Pacific Power Investigating Power Outage in Gold Hill
- Pacific Power Responds to Josephine County Smart Meter Ordinance
- Pacific Power: Major Outage Caused by Grants Pass Substation Upgrade