GLENDALE, Ore. — An overturned semi-truck and trailer are blocking the northbound slow lane of I-5 north of Wolf Creek, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
The incident is near milepost 80.5 near Glendale. The fast lane remains open, but ODOT says to expect delays of up to 20 minutes to two hours.
This is a developing story, and we will be updating with more details as they emerge.
- Overturned Semi Causing Delays on I-5 Northbound Near Glendale
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causes Delays on I-5
- Winter Weather Causes Delays on I-5
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash