MEDFORD, Ore. — Popular brunch spot Over Easy just opened in downtown Medford at a new, permanent location.
The new location opened on 21 N. Bartlett St. over the weekend after six months of renovations.
"With a love of our beautiful downtown neighborhood and the incredible potential it has, we spent the last 6 months renovating our historic location," owners Braden and Stephanie Hitt said in a statement.
The brunch spot will now be open five days a week (Wednesday through Sunday) after previously only being open on weekends.
"Offering an ever evolving, eclectic, locally sourced, seasonal menu specializing in breakfast, lunch and brunch; including a drink and espresso menu," the owners said.
- Over Easy opens in Downtown Medford
- Making Peeling Easy
- Easy Mushroom Pasta
- Easy-to-Make Bread
- New home and garden store opening in Downtown Medford
- Fire Crews Investigating Downtown Medford Fire
- UPDATE: Police Chase Motorhome in Downtown Medford
- Medford Cruise to take over downtown
- Fast and Easy Mart Robbery Suspects Arrested
- Norovirus: Easy to Catch, Hard to Kill