MEDFORD, Ore.- The Medford School District tells NewsWatch12 18.3% of the North Medford High Student Body did not come to class today. That's up from 9.7% last Halloween. With a listed student body total of around 1750 students, that comes out to 315 students.
Medford Police had extra school resources officers on campus Tuesday morning to clear out any further possibility of a threat. The school district says dozens of students were asked to provide hand writing samples to see if it matched up with the threat written on a bathroom stall.
The district says the investigation into who wrote the threat is closed, with no one found to be responsible. The district says it takes threats very seriously and if caught, students could face suspension and expulsion for these types of threats.
- Over 300 North Medford High Students Skip School After Threat
- Student Arrested After Threat To Medford High School
- Over 300 Students Walk Out at Grants Pass High School
- Gov. Kate Brown Visits North Medford High School
- Whooping Cough Case Confirmed At North Medford High School
- Governor Brown Talks Graduation Rates To North Medford High School Students
- Medford High School Seniors Walk Through Old Schools
- North Medford High Put on Lockdown, Confirmed False Alarm
- The Protectors Speak to South Medford High Students