EUGENE, Ore. — The College Football Playoff committee got together Saturday night to prepare their final set of rankings for the 2019 season. With it, the Oregon Ducks know who they're playing in the Rose Bowl.
No. 8 Wisconsin will make the trip to Pasadena on January 1st, 2020 to take on the now-ranked No. 6 Oregon Ducks.
The final rankings moved Oregon up from 13th to 6th after beating Utah in the Pac-12 Championship.
It's Oregon's eighth Rose Bowl and their sixth meeting with the Badgers. The Ducks are 3-4 in the Rose Bowl and 2-3 against Wisconsin, although they won the most recent meeting against the Badgers in the 2012 Rose Bowl, 45-38.
The game will be played at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, California at 2 pm on ESPN.
- Oregon up to No.6, will play No. 8 Wisconsin in Rose Bowl Game
- Oregon Century: Logtown Rose
- Violent Crime Rose in Oregon During 2017
- Acai Bowls
- Growing Roses the Organic Way
- DWTRVS: Amy Rose & Peter Kuhl
- Special Olympics Oregon Cancels State Games Competition
- Wisconsin Company Gives Employees Revolvers for Christmas
- Powerball winning ticket sold in Wisconsin
- Unsolved: Gregory Bowles (2015)