PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A McMinnville woman who authorities say caused the death of her 3-month-old baby in 2017 after a night of drinking alcohol was sentenced to three years and four months in prison.
31-year-old Clely A. Flores-Ramirez was sentenced Wednesday after pleading no contest in November in Yamhill County Circuit Court to criminally negligent homicide.
- Oregon Woman Sentenced To Three Years In Prison For Killing 3-Month-Old Baby
- Oregon Standoff Figure Sentenced to Prison
- Man sentenced to nearly 20 years in federal prison for drug trafficking through Southern Oregon
- Michael Cohen begins prison sentence
- Trump pardons former Army soldier sentenced for killing Iraqi prisoner
- Joseph Sallman Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison
- "Ghost" Gun Manufacturer Sentenced To Five Years In Prison
- Corvallis Attorney Sentenced To Four Years In Prison
- Former Youth Pastor Sentenced to Over 15 Years in Prison
- Sex Offender Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison