SALEM, Ore. (AP) - State Rep. Jodi Hack is resigning to become chief executive officer of the Oregon Home Builders Association.
The Republican confirmed the news in a statement Monday, saying it's a bittersweet day.
Her district includes parts of South Salem, Aumsville and Turner. Marion County commissioners will appoint a replacement within 30 days of her official resignation.
Hack was elected in November 2014 and re-elected last year.
- Oregon State Representative Jodi Hack Resigns from Oregon Legislature
- DWTRVS: Jody Lennon & Kyle Asher
- Bill for Transparency in Prescription Drug Prices Passes Oregon Legislature
- Oregon Legislature Gifts Student $200K For Youth Shelter
- Groups Ask Oregon Legislature for Mega-Dairy Moratorium
- Oregon legislature pays $1.1 million to sexual harassment victims
- Oregon State Police Captain Resigns Following Domestic Violence Conviction
- Oregon's Senators Join Call for Franken's Resignation
- Oregon Lawmaker Accused of Harassment Resigns
- Oregon Governor Says Virginia Governor Should Resign