PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Authorities say a 38-year-old registered sex offender has been arrested by the U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force on new sex abuse charges.
The Portland Police Bureau says Luis Trybom was arrested Friday as part of a police sex crimes unit ongoing investigation.
Trybom was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on charges including luring a child, online sexual corruption and multiple counts of using a child in display of sexually explicit conduct, encouraging child sex abuse, rape and failing to register as a sex offender.
Trybom is a registered sex offender in connection with a 1997 conviction for third-degree sex abuse and was arrested in June by Portland Police on multiple charges of using a child in display of sexually explicit conduct.
After Trybom's June arrest, additional victims were located and later interviewed, resulting in Friday's arrest.
- Oregon Sex Offender Arrested on New Sex Abuse Charges
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass
- Classroom Volunteer Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges
- UPDATE: Convicted Oregon Sex-Offender Arrested after California RV Chase
- Oregon Fisherman Sentenced For Sex Abuse
- Oregon Man Awaiting Trial on Sex Abuse Charges Disappears
- Gold Hill Man Arrested for Sex Abuse
- Registered sex offender arrested, accused of trying to lure teen
- UPDATE: Texas Most-Wanted Sex Offender Arrested in Klamath County
- Josephine County 'Sex Offender Sweep' Nets 27 Arrests