CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man has pleaded not guilty to charges alleging he raped and sexually abused an infant girl.
The Corvallis Gazette-Times reports 30-year-old Edd Sterling Lahar was arraigned last week in Benton County Circuit Court on 25 felony counts, including sex abuse, rape, sodomy, and using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct.
His defense attorney, Michael Flinn, entered the not guilty pleas on his behalf.
- Oregon Man Pleads Not Guilty To Raping Infant
- Oregon Man Pleads Guilty to 2016 Killing of Girlfriend
- Oregon Man Pleads Guilty to Leaving Baby in Montana Woods
- "Cop Watcher" Pleads Guilty
- Oregon College Safety Officer Pleads Guilty to Killing Woman
- Oregon Ex-Coach Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Charges
- Ex-Oregon State student pleads guilty in tweet-threat case
- Former Trump Adviser Pleads Guilty
- Oregon Man Accused of Leaving Baby in Montana Woods Pleads 'Not Guilty'
- Oregon man arrested for meth pleads guilty to making fake identification, immigration documents