MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) — A former coach in the Bandon School District has pleaded guilty to a federal child pornography charge.
Court records show 32-year-old Sean Haga pleaded guilty Monday to sexual exploitation of a minor. He faces at least 15 years in prison at his July sentencing in Medford.
The investigation began two years ago when an online user shared pornography with an undercover FBI officer. Agents obtained a search warrant after identifying the owner of the online user ID and his location.
Haga coached track and basketball in the Bandon School District and worked as an educational assistant in the computer lab.
- Oregon Ex-Coach Pleads Guilty to Child Porn Charges
- "Cop Watcher" Pleads Guilty
- Oregon College Safety Officer Pleads Guilty to Killing Woman
- Oregon Man Pleads Guilty to 2016 Killing of Girlfriend
- Oregon Man Pleads Guilty to Leaving Baby in Montana Woods
- Oregon Man Pleads Not Guilty To Raping Infant
- Former Trump Adviser Pleads Guilty
- Grants Pass Employee Pleads Guilty to DUII Charge
- Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty to Charges over Hush Money
- Alec Baldwin Pleads Guilty To Harassment