MEDFORD, Ore. — Over 200 homes were surveyed Monday evening in Southeast Medford. It's the 16th time city officials have conducted Operation C.A.R.E.
This time, city officials are surveying residents in the Summerfield neighborhood about any concerns or suggestions they may have for the city.
Mike Zaronsinski says, "We have to take a moment to reassure everyone, especially when three people show up at your door unexpectedly on a Monday evening that there's nothing nefarious and nothing to worried, about, we are just wanting to check in on you."
The results for Monday’s Operation C.A.R.E. will be released within the next two months. The next operation will be scheduled for July.
- Operation C.A.R.E. Surveys Southeast Medford Residents
- City of Medford Visits Neighborhoods with C.A.R.E.
- Ashland surveying seniors
- Spinal Care
- Americans borrow $88 billion annually to pay for health care, survey finds
- FBI Looking for Medford Resident Accused of Peddling Meth
- Medford Residents Find KKK Recruitment Flyers on Their Doorsteps
- Report: Medford Residents Have Lowest Life Expectancy in Oregon
- City of Medford Lifts 'Boil Water Advisory' for Residents, School
- Proposal for food trucks to operate at night time in downtown Medford