PORTLAND, Ore. -- For Sunday, May 3rd, the Oregon Health Authority is reporting 45 new cases of the Coronavirus. That brings the statewide total to 2,680 cases. Today there are no new deaths from COVID-19. The total number of deaths in Oregon remains at 109.
Here are the new cases by county:
- Clackamas: 1 new case
- Coos: 4 new cases
- Hood River: 2 new cases
- Josephine: 1 new case
- Malheur: 1 new case
- Marion: 21 new cases
- Multnomah: 5 new cases
- Umatilla: 3 new cases
- Washington: 7 new cases
The Oregon Health Authority says a total of 62,054 people have been tested for the Coronavirus in the state.
Of the 2,680 confirmed cases in the state, only 22% (598 cases) have been hospitalized. There are currently 92 people being treated in the hospital with confirmed cases of COVID-19. Of those 92 people, 33 are in the ICU and 18 are on ventilators.
For the Southern Oregon and Northern California region, there are 119 confirmed cases of Coronavirus. Of those 119 cases, only 28 are active.
- Josephine County: 1 new case today. 9 active cases, 12 recovered, 1 death (22 cases total).
- Jackson County: 0 new cases today. 11 active cases, 38 recovered cases (49 cases total).
- Klamath County: 0 new cases today. 8 active cases, 31 recovered cases (39 cases total).
- Curry County: 0 new cases today. 0 active cases, 4 recovered cases (4 cases total).
- Siskiyou County: 0 new cases today. 0 active cases, 5 recovered cases (5 cases total).
- Lake County: no confirmed cases.