SAMS VALLEY, Ore. -- Jackson County Sheriff's Office deputies are investigating an apparent death at the scene of a trailer fire.
Deputies say on June 30, 2018, at 3:17 p.m., dispatch received a 911 call reporting a fire in a trailer on the 3100-block of McMartin Lane. The caller reported a woman was inside the trailer. Fire District #3 personnel responded to fight the fire, which was fully engulfed. Jackson County Sheriff's Office detectives and an investigator from the medical examiner's office responded to assist with the investigation.
The Sheriff's Office says there are few details available for release at this early stage in the investigation. Deputies add further information, including the identity of the deceased, will be released at a later time.
- BREAKING: One Person Dead After Trailer Fire
- Trailer destroyed, dogs believed dead in Talent fire
- Garden Shed Fire Spreads, Scorches Trailer
- UPDATE: Person Dead After Hitting Tree
- WEB EXTRA: Loose Ends Trailer
- Horse Rescued From Overturned Trailer
- Disney releases new 'Aladdin' trailer
- Neighbors Used Garden Hoses to Help Put Out Trailer Fire
- Central Point Grass Fire Torches Single-Wide Trailer
- Fire District 3 launches new fuels reduction trailer program