WILDERVILLE, Ore. — Oregon State Police (OSP) has released a new image of the suspect in a shooting near Wilderville that left two people seriously injured on Monday.
Investigators believe the suspect is roughly 18 years old, goes by the name "Kyle," and may have the last name "Harding" or "Handing." He is described as about 5'9" with short hair, a medium build, and is "baby faced."
"He has a strong Chicago accent, slumps at his shoulders and isn’t very talkative," OSP said.
OSP said that Kyle left the gun used in the attack at the scene, but a knife that was also used was never found.
"It is described as an automatic switchblade with a camouflage handle," the agency said. "He should be considered armed and dangerous."
Kyle is not known to drive and is not associated with any vehicles. Anyone with information about the suspect or his location should call OSP dispatch at (541) 776-6111 and refer to case #19-352116.
- OSP still searching for 'armed and dangerous' suspect in Wilderville shooting
- OSP Investigates Shooting and Kidnapping
- Sheriff: Speed, alcohol suspected in Wilderville crash; two seriously injured
- Grants Pass Police Searching for Suspect Considered 'Armed and Dangerous'
- Police Search For Suspected 'Armed and Dangerous' Shooter
- Suspect in Wilderville shootings arrested following chance encounter in East Chicago, Indiana
- Medford Police Looking For Armed and Dangerous Shooting Suspect
- UPDATE: Police Search For Armed Robbery Suspect
- Police Search for Suspect in Armed Robbery
- Medford Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspect