KENO, Ore. -- Detectives from Oregon State Police (OSP) are investigating the death of a Keno woman discovered over the weekend.
The Klamath County District Attorney says dispatchers received a call saying a man found his "significant other" unresponsive in her bed.
Medical personnel arrived at the residence, where they pronounced Audema Jean Tecumseh dead shortly after.
Members of the Klamath County District Attorney’s office, Klamath County Sheriff’s Office, Klamath Falls Police Department and Oregon State Police met due to suspicious circumstances.
The District Attorney's Office says the circumstances of the death remain under investegation pending various forensic analyses.
- OSP investigating the death of a Keno woman
- OSP Investigates Shooting and Kidnapping
- Authorities identify 18-year-old who drowned at Keno Rock Quarry
- OSP Investigating Fatal Crash in Grants Pass
- BREAKING NEWS: OSP Is Investigating Death of Curry County Jail Inmate
- OSP: Three Black Tail Deer Killed Unlawfully
- OSP Confirms Shots Fired In Cave Junction
- Klamath County Woman's Mysterious Death Sparks Investigation
- How to Contact OSP if it isn't an Emergency