ASHLAND, Ore. -- OSF closed its 2017 season and is already preparing for the 2018 season.
2017 was the Festivals' 82nd year and held nearly 800 performances of 11 plays. Its final performances were Shakespeare in Love, Henry IV, Part Two, and Julius Caesar.
OSF said smoke from Southern Oregon wildfires played a role during the Festival’s summer season. Nine performances were canceled in the Allen Elizabethan Theatre, resulting in approximately $300,000 in ticket refunds and an estimated loss of over $100,000 in slower walk-up sales during the affected weeks.
The Festival plans to open its 2018 season February 23rd. Preview performances begin February 16th and the season will run through October 28th.
The 2018 Member Pre-sale begins Wednesday, November 8th. General ticket sales for the 2018 season start December 12.
For information call (800) 219-8161 or go here
- OSF Closes 2017 Season, Begins Preparing for 2018 Season
- OSF Begins Previews For 2018 Season
- Businesses Expect Boom As OSF Outdoor Season Begins
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Season Opens
- Gearing up for OSF's 83rd Season
- OSF announces 2019 Green Show Season
- Preparing For Fire Season Evacuations
- OSF Preview Shows to Begin Friday
- OSF Prepares for 2016 Outdoor Shows
- Forestry Workers Prepare for the 2018 Fire Season