ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Oregon Shakespeare Festival's 83rd season is set to begin next Friday in Ashland. In order to get the cast and crew ready for a live audience, OSF is giving the public a chance to view previews of upcoming performances. The previews will begin on Friday, February 16th and will be offered throughout the week leading up to opening night on February 23rd.
Preview nights give audiences a polished performance but is subject to stops and adjustments as the cast and crew make final changes before the official opening.
"They can still make adjustments right up until opening so it's just such a fun opportunity for folks to be a part of the creative process and save some money on tickets," said OSF Communications Director Julie Cortez. "Preview tickets are 25 percent off regular ticket season prices. So we hope people will come out and check things out...kind of get a sense of the journey that we go through in the course of a season."
This year's season begins with Shakespeare's Othello, Henry V, Sense and Sensibility, and Destiny of Desire.
Full a full schedule of preview nights and ticketing information click here.
- OSF Begins Previews For 2018 Season
- OSF Preview Shows to Begin Friday
- OSF Closes 2017 Season, Begins Preparing for 2018 Season
- Businesses Expect Boom As OSF Outdoor Season Begins
- OSF: Behind the Curtain - Season Opens
- Gearing up for OSF's 83rd Season
- OSF announces 2019 Green Show Season
- OSF Celebrates Juneteenth
- OSF Welcomes New Literary Director
- OSF Actor Catherine Coulson Dies