PORTLAND, Ore.-- The state’s death toll from COVID-19 is unchanged from Saturday, Oct. 17, and remains at 620, Oregon Health Authority. OHA reported 220 new confirmed and presumptive cases of COVID-19, bringing the state total to 39,532.
Sunday no new deaths are being reported.
Posted: Oct 18, 2020 10:20 AM
- Oregon Health Authority is reporting 220 new and presumptive cases
- The Oregon Health Authority reports 908 new confirmed and presumptive cases of COVID-19
- Oregon health Authority reports 536 new and presumptive cases of Covid-19, five additional deaths
- Oregon Health Authority reports 8 new COVID related deaths, 830 new confirmed and presumptive cases
- Oregon reports 1,599 new confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases
- Oregon Health Authority announces six new presumptive positive cases of COVID-19
- The Oregon Health Authority announces 1,000 new confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases
- Four new presumptive cases of coronavirus announced in Oregon
- Three new presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 in Oregon
- Jackson County reports new presumptive case of COVID-19
Scroll for more content...