The Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) began to treat mountain passes yesterday in preparation for the snow arriving this weekend.
Gary Leaming, ODOT's spokesman, told NewsWatch 12 that crews are prepared to treat roads with deicer and that ice is possible.
You can find road condition updates here.
- ODOT Preparing For Winter Storm
- ODOT Prepares Interstate 5 For Heavy Snow
- ODOT Prepares Interstate 5 Near Siskiyou Summit for Snow
- ODOT Prepares for Busiest Thanksgiving Travel Period since 2005
- ODOT Staff Working Around the Clock to Prepare for Snow
- ODOT Extends Studded Tire Season
- Pacific Power and Caltrans Prepared for Winter Storm
- Preparing For Winter Driving Conditions
- ODOT Begins Roadwork on Dangerous Intersection
- ODOT To Begin Construction On Medford Viaduct