JACKSON COUNTY, Ore. --- ODF Southwest Oregon District said a contracted air attack plane has made an emergency landing in eastern Jackson County.
ODF said the pilot and one passenger on board did not report any injuries and declined medical attention.
The cause is under investigation.
ODF said that the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will be investigating.
Stay with NEWSWATCH 12 for the latest.
- ODF plane makes emergency landing in eastern Jackson County
- Plane Makes Emergency 'Gear-Up' Landing at Medford Airport
- ODF fire restriction website
- One Passenger Dead After Southwest Jet Makes Emergency Landing
- U.S. Forest Service And ODF Team Up
- ODF Tracks Lightning as Storm Rolls Through
- ODF: Debris Burning is Still Prohibited
- How ODF spots fires across our region
- Detection center helps ODF spot lightning strikes
- Jackson County Search And Rescue Crews Stock Emergency Shelter