MERLIN, Ore. —
UPDATE: I-5 northbound is back open with the overturned truck and trailer removed, according to ODOT.
Congestion and delays could continue until the backup is cleared.
(Updated 6/19/19 at 2:45 p.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: Both northbound lanes of I-5 are blocked north of Merlin following a rollover crash, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
The agency said that a pickup truck and trailer had rolled near milepost 64 and emergency crews were responding.
"Expect delays and a back-up to quickly develop," ODOT said.
- Northbound lanes of I-5 cleared north of Merlin following rollover crash
- I-5 northbound lanes open north of Central Point following crash
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- Two car crash blocks lane on I-5 northbound near Yreka
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- I-5 Construction Northbound at Exit 33
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5