MEDFORD, Ore.-- Police are reminding drivers to be wary of sunlight conditions while driving.
This comes after a head-on crash involving a school bus Monday.
The crash happened on Spring Street and Crater Lake Avenue.
Police say a school bus and a Saturn were exiting parking lots, going the opposite direction.
The Saturn hit the bus head on.
With the time change, the sun is setting earlier, and making it difficult to see the road during certain parts of the afternoon.
Officer Jason Becker says, "You know it has happened before, not something that's totally unusual. I think in this one the sun played a factor in it because as one person was looking to the west it was right in line with her vision."
No kids were on the school bus and no one was injured.
- No Injuries From Head-On Crash Between School Bus and Passenger Car
- Passenger Dead in Car Chase, Crash on Hwy 62
- Passengers Run From Scene Of Crash
- Motorcycle Passenger Killed in Lake County Crash
- Passenger Killed in Rollover Crash on Williams Highway
- Sheriff & School District Investigate Grants Pass School Bus 'Incident'
- Klamath Falls Woman Dies in Car Crash
- Car Crashes into Utility Pole in Medford
- Two Injured After Car Crashes into Tree
- Car Crash in Kerby Traps Three People