CANYONVILLE, Ore.-- In conjunction with Milepost 97 Fire managers, the Sheriff's Office is issuing Level 1 "Ready" evacuation notices for all residences on the west side of the freeway between Interstate mileposts 88-83.
This includes: Barton Road, Azalea-Glen Road, Old Booth Lane, Harrel Lane, Hobbs Lane, Fortune Branch Road on the Azalea-Glen side, Forrest Road, Realty Road, Quines Creek Road, Mobley Drive.
Additionally, a Level 1 "Ready" notice is also being issued for all residences off of Upper Cow Creek Road starting at Interstate 5 milepost 88, east to the base of Galesville Dam.
Level 1 "Ready" means: Be ready for the potential to evacuate, have a "go kit" ready, have an evacuation plan for your family and pets and be Firewise and create a defensible space around your home.
- New evacuation updates surrounding Milepost 97 fire
- Firefighter injured while battling Milepost 97 fire
- How to support the Milepost 97 firefighters
- Stolen trailer from Milepost 97 Wildfire found
- Fire officials address community members near the Milepost 97 fire
- UPDATE: Milepost 97 Wildfire is 50% contained, 100% lined
- 9 firefighters injured in Milepost 97 Fire so far
- A look inside the Milepost 97 Fire camp
- Rolling slowdowns on Interstate 5 near Milepost 97 Fire
- Smoke from Milepost 97 Fire headed south toward Grants Pass, Medford