MEDFORD, Ore.--Crews just broke ground for the new Cracker Barrel that's expected to open in Medford this Fall.
Three other restaurants are coming to the Southside Center including Mod Pizza, Chipotle, and Five Guys.
Clark Northcutt, Outlier Construction, says, "South Medford has grown a lot for sure, over the last couple years, you have more hotels going in and the Sports Park."
Bringing new dishes and new jobs.
"The more jobs we can get, the better off."
For example, cracker barrel says it plans to hire over 175 people full time and part time.
Northcutt says there's room for two more buildings in the Southside Center, off Garfield Street and Center Drive.
For now, it’s unknown what might fill those spaces.
- New Restaurants Coming To Medford
- Cracker Barrel Coming To Medford
- Upgrades Coming to Medford Center
- Local Restaurant Closes After 10 Years in Medford
- Medford Restaurant Raises Money for Employee Injured in Dog Attack
- Medford Restaurant Closing Due to Lack of Local Support
- New Surgery Center Coming To Medford
- Rogue Valley Health Fair Comes to Medford
- Medford Fire Chief announces his coming retirement
- Restaurants Salute to Veterans