**CNN** NATIONAL-- Starting in 2021 if you travel to the European Union nations you have to have more than just a passport. You now have to get a visa as well.
This policy change was just announces yesterday. The EU says this is for security reasons to help deal with terrorism and illegal migration.
This type of visa is good for three years and can be used for multiple entries. This does not apply to the UK.
- New Requirements to Travel to European Union Starting in 2021
- European Union will close its borders to all non-essential travel to fight coronavirus
- Trump Says U.S., European Union Aiming for 'Zero Tariffs'
- United States citizens will need a visa to visit Europe starting in 2021
- RIGHT NOW: Chain Requirements
- Holiday Travel
- CVS plans to expand HealthHubs to 1,500 stores by 2021
- 'Seinfeld' is heading to Netflix in 2021
- Thanksgiving Air-Travel Rush Gets Off to a Good Start
- European Court Orders Italy to Pay Damages to Amanda Knox