CENTRAL POINT, Ore. -- A new Asante Walk-In Care is cutting the ribbon Wednesday in Central Point.
It is located on Pine Street, directly next to Sonic. It is in the same parking lot as Sweet Tea Express.
The facility is geared toward getting people the care they need without going to an urgent care. Maybe you need a flu-shot, or a sports physical, or even a check-up for the sniffles. The walk-in only is just for those situations.
They say this should also help relieve the waiting lines at actual urgent care facilities. Getting people out of line who only need little things will go a long way.
One of the goals is help people who do not have time for a waiting room, and need to get back to important things in the day.
If you have an emergency, you should still be going to the emergency room.
They say it is a 15-minute visit, and they will only charge you 100 dollars or less.
- New Asante walk-in facility opens
- Asante Upgraded to Level 2 Trauma Center
- UPDATE: Medford Fire Investigating Asante Warehouse Fire
- This Year's Chocolate Festival to Benefit Asante's Neonatal Intensive Care
- UV used to Clean Asante Hospital in Grants Pass
- Non-Profit Opens First Hospice Care Facility in Southern Oregon
- OnTrack Unveils New Dad's Program Facility
- Local High Schools Participate in National Walk Out/Walk Up
- Medford School Bond To Fund CTE Programs And Facilities
- Senator Merkley Refused Entry to Facility Holding Migrants' Kids