GRANTS PASS, Ore. --
UPDATE 7:00 AM 5/25/19:
Power is now restored to Pacific Power customers in Grants Pass. Pacific Power says a tree caused the power outage.
Nearly 2,200 homes and businesses in Grants Pass are without power.
Pacific Power's website says trees caused the power outage. Crews are on the scene working to get electricity restored to the area. The company's website estimates that to happen before 12:30am Friday.
- Crews restore power in Grants Pass
- Power Largely Restored Following Major Grants Pass Outage
- Car crashes into power pole, crews working to restore power
- Pacific Power: Major Outage Caused by Grants Pass Substation Upgrade
- 'Large Scale' Power Outage in Grants Pass, Rogue River Resolved
- JUST IN: Power Restored Near Murphy
- Caveman Repairs in Grants Pass
- Grants Pass Family Welcomes Triplets
- UPDATE: Fire Crews Close in on Wildfire Near Rogue River, Grants Pass
- White House to 'Fully Restore' Acosta's Press Pass