NATIONAL -- Coming up this week is National Drug Take Back Day.
It's on Saturday, October 26th from 10:00am to 2:00pm. This is an opportunity to safely throw away any unused or expired prescription drugs.
This past April during another drug take back day more than 450 tons of prescriptions were dropped off across the country.
Some of the drop off locations include the Medford Police Department, Jackson County Sheriff's Office, the Grants Pass Police Department and the Josephine County Sheriff's Office.
- National Drug Take Back Day
- It's National Waffle Day!
- It's National Pumpkin Day!
- It's national pet day
- DEA: Drug Take Back Day Huge Success Across Pacific Northwest
- More Than 17 Tons of Unused Drugs Collected on "Drug Take Back Day"
- Happy National Dog Mom's Day!
- YOUR PHOTOS: National Love Your Pet Day!
- Health alert: National Healthcare Decisions day
- Senate Passes Bill Addressing Concerns on Nation's 'War on Drugs'