MEDFORD, Ore. —
UPDATE: ODOT says that the crash has been cleared over to the right shoulder of the southbound lanes.
"All lanes open but expect delays until the back-up clears," ODOT said. "Watch for crews on the shoulder."
(Updated 6/18/19 at 2 p.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: A multi-vehicle crash has blocked the I-5 southbound fast lane in north Medford, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
The crash is at exit 30 for Crater Lake Highway and the Rogue Valley Mall.
"Expect delays. Watch for stopping traffic and congestion," ODOT said.
Traffic crews, firefighters, and Oregon State Police (OSP) are on-scene.
- Multi-vehicle crash cleared, delays remain on I-5 southbound in Medford
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causes Delays on I-5
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5
- UPDATE: Multi-Vehicle Crash on I-5
- Crash on I-5 in Medford Closes Southbound Slow Lane
- I-5 southbound lanes closed due to crash
- Fatal Crash Causes Southbound I5 Delays
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- People escape car fire on I-5 southbound
- I-5 southbound lanes open again near Sunny Valley following semi crash