UPDATE - All northbound lanes are now open.
PHOENIX, Ore.-- A northbound lane of I-5, near mile marker 22 is blocked because of a multi-vehicle crash.
ODOT is on the scene of the crash.
Officials say drivers should expect delays and congestion on the commute from the Ashland-Talent area.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causes Delays on I-5
- UPDATE: Multi-Vehicle Crash on I-5
- Motorcycle crash creates delays on I-5 near Exit 27
- Winter Weather Causes Delays on I-5
- Multi-Vehicle Crash On Hwy. 199 Leaves One Dead
- Garbage Can On Interstate To Blame For Multi-Vehicle Crash
- UPDATE: One Person In Custody After Multi-Vehicle Crash
- Three People Taken To Hospital Following Multi-Vehicle Crash
- All Lanes Open on Highway 140 Following Multi-Vehicle Crash
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5