MOUNT SHASTA, Calif. -- A woman is in jail this morning after Mt. Shasta Police say she led them on a chase.
Police arrested Jamey Gregoire on Sunday morning.
Back in September, Gregoire led officers on an early morning chase. According to police, the pursuit was cancelled due to "unsafe speeds" and a warrant was issued for her arrest.
On Oct. 13 the same officer that was involved in the chase noticed Gregoire's car making a left turn without using a signal. When the officer attempted to pull her over, she fled again, going over 120 mph.
Mt. Shasta police say that with the help of California Highway Patrol, Gregoire's car was spiked and she was arrested.
Gregoire is being held at the Siskiyou County Jail.
- Mt. Shasta woman in jail after leading police on two high-speed chases
- Mt. Shasta Police looking for Hennessy bandit
- Mt. Shasta Police searching for robbery suspects
- Massive Avalanche Hits Mt. Shasta
- Mt. Shasta and Crater Lake Volcanoes Ranked 'Very High Threat'
- Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland Could Both Re-open Friday
- Mt. Ashland and Mt. Shasta are Closed Sunday
- Mt. Shasta Police: suspect in jail for assault and negligent use of a gun
- Police: Woman 'with needle in her arm' arrested following high-speed chase
- Opening Day at Mt. Shasta Ski Park