ASHLAND, Ore. -- Mt. Shasta Ski Park said on their website they will reopen this Friday, February 23rd. The recent colder weather has allowed them to make more snow to replenish lost snow from our very mild weather in January and earlier this month. The ski park will plan to open Marmot on Friday starting at 9 AM with the Douglas lift pending conditions.
Mt. Ashland Ski Area says they are also hoping to re-open this Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM. Mt. Ashland is expected to get more snow overnight and through Thursday. Mt. Ashland Ski Area says they'll make a final decision on the Friday opening by Noon Thursday.
According to our StormWatch 12 weather team, our area mountains can expect a growing snow pack with more storms set to impact the region this weekend and into early next week.
- Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland Could Both Re-open Friday
- Mt. Ashland Opens Terrain Park
- Mt. Ashland Second Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland Day Onesie
- Mt. Ashland CLOSED Today
- Mt. Ashland and Mt. Shasta are Closed Sunday
- Mt. Ashland Is Rescheduling Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area Opens Tomorrow Morning
- Mt. Ashland Opening Dec. 8, Weather Permitting
- Massive Avalanche Hits Mt. Shasta