ASHLAND, Ore. (AP) - Workers are trying to complete a makeover of Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge before the busy winter season arrives.
Mt. Ashland told Newswatch12 workers are adding 1,000 square feet to the lodge by enclosing two decks, relocating the rental shop and creating better guest services. A central stairwell has been moved to one of the enclosed decks, opening up the main floor. The ski and snowboard rental shop has been moved to the basement of the lodge.
They say they are three weeks away from completion of the project, and they expect the opening date to be December 9th.
The $1.7 million project began in July.
- Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge Getting $1.7 Million Renovation
- Renovated Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge Debuts
- Renovated Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge Opens Dec. 9th
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area Opens Tomorrow Morning
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area Awaits Incoming Storm
- Mt. Ashland Day Onesie
- Mt. Ashland Opens Terrain Park
- Mt. Ashland Second Opening Day
- Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland Could Both Re-open Friday
- Mt. Ashland Is Rescheduling Opening Day