ASHLAND, Ore. -- Mt. Ashland says it will open December 8, at 9 a.m, weather permitting.
The lifts will stay open until 4 p.m. each day, unless Twilight skiing is available. That lasts until 9 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays from January 4 until March 9.
Pricing varies around holidays. Between December 24-28 and 31, January 1-4 and 21, and February 18 all have holiday pricing.
The Snow Stomp, featuring food and live music is on Saturday, December 1. That starts at 2 p.m. and lasts until 5 p.m.
- Mt. Ashland Opening Dec. 8, Weather Permitting
- Renovated Mt. Ashland Ski Lodge Opens Dec. 9th
- Mt. Ashland Opens Terrain Park
- Mt. Ashland Second Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland Day Onesie
- Mt. Ashland CLOSED Today
- Mt. Ashland Is Rescheduling Opening Day
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area Opens Tomorrow Morning
- Mt. Shasta and Mt. Ashland Could Both Re-open Friday
- Mt. Ashland Says it Could Open as Early as Thursday