Earlier today, an Auto vs Motorcycle accident temporarily closed US 199 near the Wonder General Store in Wilderville. Multiple first responding agencies and Oregon Department of Transportation responded to the accident. The driver of the vehicle did not seek medical treatment, though the driver of the motorcycle was transported with serious but non-life threatening injuries. OSP is investigating the cause.
Motorcycle and car collision along US 199 near Wilderville, October 7, 2019. Courtesy Rural Metro Fire
The crash happened around 9:30 this morning.
Posted: Oct 7, 2019 3:40 PM
Updated: Oct 7, 2019 3:41 PM
- Motorcyclist injured in crash on US 199 Monday morning
- Crash on Highway 199
- Crash On Highway 199 Kills One, Injures Another
- One Dead, Two Injured in Rollover Crash on Highway 199
- Drivers injured in head-on crash along Highway 199 near Selma
- One Man Dead After Crash On Highway 199
- Multi-Vehicle Crash On Hwy. 199 Leaves One Dead
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victims in Fatal Crash on Highway 199
- Most crashes on Hwy 199 caused by people, not roads
- Oregon State Police investigating crash on Highway 199 near O'Brien
Scroll for more content...