On Thursday, August 15, 2019 just after 4:30 P.M. Oregon State Police Troopers and emergency personnel responded to a two vehicle crash on Hwy 199 near milepost 38.
Preliminary investigation revealed that a Harley Davidson motorcycle, driven by Keith Willis (58) of Cave Junction, was traveling south on Hwy 199 when it crossed into the northbound lane and collided with a silver Audi operated by Jose Ortiz Adata (25).
Willis was pronounced dead at the scene. Ortiz Adata was transported to the hospital with non life threatening injuries.
- Motorcyclist dies in crash on Redwood Highway
- Rollover crash on Redwood Highway
- Police investigating rollover crash on Redwood Highway
- Driver dies following two-vehicle crash on Redwood Highway
- Wildland Fire Breaks Out on Redwood Highway
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Redwood Highway is reopen
- Crash On Redwood Highway Sends One To Hospital
- Redwood Highway Blocked by Crash North of Cave Junction
- One person dead following multi-car crash on Redwood Highway
- Forestry firefighters injured in crash on Redwood Highway