MEDFORD, Ore.-- A motorcyclist has died after a collision on I-5 Thursday afternoon.
The crash happened near exit 27 heading north.
Oregon State Police say a biker and a white pickup truck collided, causing the biker to go into the median, taking down some poles across a cable barrier.
OSP had it's reconstruction team on site to try and figure out what led to the crash.
Officers also pulled video footage from a FedEx truck who had a dash cam on behind the accident when it occured.
- Motorcycle crash creates delays on I-5 near Exit 27
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causes Delays on I-5
- Winter Weather Causes Delays on I-5
- Fog Creates Flight Delays and Cancellations
- Overturned Semi Causing Delays on I-5 Northbound Near Glendale
- UPDATE: Multi-Vehicle Crash on I-5
- I-5 Closure stopping deliveries?
- Motorcycle Passenger Killed in Lake County Crash
- Wimer Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared