Grants Pass, OR. -- The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety says after 10 p.m. they responded to a motorcycle on fire at 10th and A Street.
They say the motorcycle was next to a power pole. Fire crews were able to quickly put out the fire. They say the rider had minor injuries, but was not taken to the hospital.
Firefighters say the cause of the fire was most likely a mechanical issue, and related to work done just before being ridden.
- Motorcycle Fire Most Likely Caused by Mechanical Issue
- Coffee grounds can cause drainage issues
- Fire Crews Investigating Cause of Apartment Fire
- Fire Investigators Determine Stukel Fire's Cause
- UPDATE: Grape Fire Causes Forest Closure
- Motorcycle Passenger Killed in Lake County Crash
- Wimer Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash
- Fire Investigators Work To Determine Cause Of House Fire
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued for Pleasant Creek Fire
- Level 2 Evacuations Issued For Taylor Creek Fire